Map and Directions to Askrigg, Wensleydale
Askrigg is situated on the north side of Wensleydale between Leyburn and Hawes.
From the A1:
- Leave at the Leeming Bar junction westbound on the A684.
- Turn right at Wensley and follow the road to Askrigg.
From the M6:
- Leave the M6 at Junction 34 eastbound through Sedburgh along the A684.
- At Bainbridge turn left at the Rose and Crown, cross the river and then turn right at the T-junction to Askrigg.
Local Directions - in Askrigg:
Beech House is directly opposite the Crown Inn near the junction to Muker
- Garsdale on the Settle – Carlisle line, 10 miles
- Northallerton 30 miles
- Oxenholm 30 miles
Bus times for Richmondshire:
- Telephone: Traveline 0870 6082608
- Web: www.yorkshiretravel.net
(opens in new browser window)
- Askrigg and the immediate area
- Askrigg's location in Wensleydale
- Askrigg's location in North Yorkshire, showing the M6 to the west and the A1 to the east.